Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Monday, January 13, 2014

Welcome to our V-Day Blogapalooza!

Hi Singles & Daters!
We have a number of great contributors from around the world joining me on my blog in the lead up to Valentine's Day. All posts are dealing with the ever intriguing topic of love : how to find it and how to keep it, dating, expectations, commitment, and relationships.
Jack Barrow from the UK kicks off our V-Day extravaganza with a man's perspective on Jan 15.Then there is American poet Sandy Hartman to share her thoughts on 17th. Author Brenda Perlin's contribution follows on Jan 22. After that, I'm proud to feature some writers from Greece, even India, South Africa and a real matchmaker from Nigeria, Good Eresh who kindly agreed to join in. 
Well, lots of different perspectives and interesting views to look forward to!

If you like Valentine's or not, it will soon be upon us. Stores are already filled with items reminding us. So get ready...or are you ignoring it? Drop us a line on Facebook how you feel about the big day!