Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Friday, July 8, 2011

Are there any normal people ?

I got some feedback from readers since my novel was published as a paperback last month. See the You Tube clip on the right: Dating Martians? Also above and on Amazon.
One woman asked me,"The book was great; but are there any normal people out there?" Obviously she meant:Men. In my experience there are, but they may not be compatible, they may have exaggerated big time, left out little inconveniences and put on antediluvian pictures. But women do that too. And that's also my experience.
So the answer to that particular conundrum is that woman has to be extra careful, skeptical and not only apply a grain but a barrel of salt. As I write in my novel, men seem to be getting the better deal in life and can easily have the upper hand on dating sites--so we have to be smart!And exchange our individual experiences. As the novel is based on many of my encounters--on which I'm spilling the beans--I would love to hear from other readers and online daters.

No comments: