Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Sunday, August 8, 2010

NEXT TIME LUCKY: CONFESSIONS OF A DATING GURU

At long last-It's published!
I can't help but publicize it:My first book "Next Time Lucky-Confessions of a Dating Guru"
It's an ebook (so far, works on any device and PC) and available at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/20936 . It was almost seven years in the making, lay in the drawer for awhile after my agent didn't sell it.Now with the new technology, allegedly every nincompoop can publish a book.
This book wouldn't have been possible without the ongoing encouragement,input and invaluable ideas of my beloved husband,the patient editing of Jennifer Potts and the cover work of "Digital Donna". I'll entrust her to do the artwork for my paperback, too.
Click on my links, either from here or my website www.Nexttimelucky.com for a preview. Happy reading!
Cheers, Siggy

No comments: