Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Looking for a Virgin?

Now there is an app--sorry, a dating site for that. Considering how much people lie in their online profiles, I have my serious, legitimate doubts who will sign up to the latest online dating service called "Virgins only". If applicants lie about their age and weight--oh, boyo, what is there to stop lying about their previous sexual experiences. Define a virgin in the first place....Is kissing allowed, petting or do they only refer to "going all the way?"
I'm probably talking about colors like a blind woman but do they still exist? Or are they trying to attract the 12-16 crowd. Which would be underage , of course.
As I say in my just newly released book," Past lives can be a lot of baggage even after a divorce. On the other hand, nobody our age should be a relationship virgin anymore. I daresay then there should be some baggage, but only the kind that’s been carefully packed.
"You and me are pure!" Now I know: They cater to the religious crowd of whatever flavor of the day.While they claim there is no shame in abstinence, we all know how well that works, for teenagers or priests alike....}Someone gimme an update,please. There is always a niche to be found, always money to be made.

No comments: