Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Monday, July 28, 2014

Happy birthday, Alec! (25 July)



In another phone call before we even had met, “Let’s say we hit it off.  We can sustain a relationship over that distance for a few months.  How flexible are you then?”
“Well, after that if….  I’ll be free to move next year.”
“So you would consider moving to England? I could also live and work in Dublin.”
“We seem to have a lot of choices then, if….”  If this works out, if we stay together!
Our first meeting and weekend together was intense.  He cooked for me, read my thoughts and needs and enveloped me in a warm blanket of caring attention.  My neck had been at me from all the pressure and Alec sensed that I felt overwrought.  He sat in an armchair and gesticulated for me to sit down at his feet so that he could give me a good neck rub.
“I don’t know.  This only works when I take my jumper off, but…” He got up without saying a word and brought a big, fluffy towel, offering it to me.
“I don’t want you to be uncomfortable.  I want to make you feel at ease, darling.” With that I took off my shirt and wrapped up in the towel, sliding down the straps of my bra.  He rubbed massage oil smelling of Ylang-Ylang on to my skin.  I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation.  After a few minutes, I leaned back into him, letting go of my worries.  It felt so good! I turned my head to him and our mouths met.
After that, chemistry did the reacting; we didn’t leave the bed till after dark. 

No comments: