Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Thursday, August 30, 2012

Professional Interview with Wise Bear Productions

Absolutely loved the chance to appear on another blog talk interview, this time with Quinn Barrett of Wise Bear Productions: http://www.wisebearbooks.com/podcast-siggy-buckley/. If you have some moments to spare, listen in--it may be worth your while if you're looking for some info on dating being single or divorced. I love these podcasts, blabber mouth that I am. A chance to get some background information on my book www.NextTimeLucky.com and me as the author. Quinn, the interviewer, felt that my book as well as my webesites and page on Facebook contain useful information when it comes to dating. Spice up your life with a naughty book.
Happy dating!