Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Monday, January 30, 2012

Review from another matchmaker

E.S.' ReviewWhat fun to read this witty, interesting and sensual book! Siggy Buckley is a superb writer and because of her background as a Matchmaker, she has wonderful insight into the dating world.Cherie, the heroine, meets many types of men on the internet in her quest to find love. Her Irish/ European perspective is charming. She is optimistic and idealistic and gives the men the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise. Men especially would benefit from reading this book, Cherie provides much information about what women want and expect in a relationship. A man who wants to be successful in dating would learn a lot about women from the book.I am also a professional Matchmaker and I read Next Time Lucky with great interest. The quest for love is universal, we all want to be in love but it is often a struggle to find the perfect person. We can all relate to this story.She also writes about the challenges of long distance dating. Cherie travels to interesting, exotic places all over the world to meet some fascinating and quirky men.
If Cherie had been my client, I would have counseled her to have a short (1-2 hours) first date, and not schedule a weekend away, but then we would miss the intriguing stories.I loved the ending it was so unexpected!

No comments: