Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Thursday, December 8, 2011

Get a free copy of my book

If you're interested in a free copy of my book Next Time Lucky: Lessons of a Matchmaker, you may want to check this out.It also shows the first chapter to give you an idea. Read it and see for yourself whether you like it.
I also want to mention my Facebook page of the book. Comments and questions welcome! happy dating! And my involvement in a blog radio show as of 12 Dec. called Monday Lunch Hour. From now on, I'll be co-hosting with Angelica Harris who has been interviewing authors and other inspirational people for a couple of years about their lives and how they overcame obstacles and adverse situations. Tune in at 12 noon or listen to it any time because it will be available as a podcast afterwards.

No comments: