Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Datingsite for the ugly

Ever since there have been specialized dating sites for the young, loaded, and beautiful, I've been waiting for this niche. Who is really ugly, I wonder.Isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder? On the other hand, if you are prepared to meet ugly candidates, there may be lesser surprises on the cyber highway to love. How often have people described themselves as attractive when they were anything but? In my time as a dating expert, we tried to describe everybody at least as pleasant, well-groomed, engaging, or with a sense of humor. The real hurdles always were too high expectations in who you meet.
Who thinks of himself as ugly? Who will deliberately look for an ugly person?
Imagine two people on this site do hit it off.
"So where did you two meet?"
"On Ugly.com."

No comments: