Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Love in Alderaan Places

Looking for Love in all the Right Places, I hope?
Fans at Orlando's Star Wars Celebration V convention tried to find their match with three-minute speed dating, complete with a Star Wars-themed commitment ceremony for those who hit it off. "A three-minute shot at the chance to stop flying Solo."
Niche dating or looking for partners who are as crazy about their hobby as you are is another possibility for your search. In my book I mention such mundane activities as joining a cooking class or attending wine tastings. You just have to be inventive and put yourself out there. Why hadn’t I thought of Alderaan places?
(The Christian Science Monitor)

No comments: