Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dating for Adulterers

And then there is Dating for Adulterers.
You read correctly. This is no joke but a newsworthy piece of info that hit me today.A website now specifically caters to clients who have adultery on their mind. Not they I haven’t encountered the odd male who went astray and claimed to be single when he was not. Wedding band hidden in his sock and shoe while out dating. Or the guy who contacted my agency in his wife’s absence. She was on holidays. At home, he was toying with the idea of maybe moving out while she was gone and maybe testing the water, or rather the playing field before he made any decisions and major changes in his life. This in itself is not the news because sites for Swingers have been around for a while but get this:
The aforementioned website is proud of its name and goals.”Life is too short. Have an affair.” Well, why don’t you? What’s holding you back? Why indeed - if thus encouraged.
The said part of the story is that this company is trying to buy the naming rights to the new Giants and NY Jets Meadowlands stadium. Does the NFL want to be connected? Money rules the world. Are there no morals left? I for my part wouldn't...

No comments: