Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Friday, November 16, 2012

NTL on another Pod Cast

Last night I had the great privilege of being asked to come onto the show of one of the premier experts in the business, Dr. Tranqulity, Lydia Belton. Her evening show airs at 6.30PM but the podcast is always available. She has a background in mental health; she is not a matchmaker but advises people and helps them by assessing their needs and what they have to offer. We had a great chat about dating as such, her approach to matching people up. For me it was an excellent opportunity to talk about my book, my background as a matchmaker and my experience as an online dater. Here's the link to this podcast. Enjoy our conversation, maybe youcan pick up a few bits of information!
Dr. Tramquility Lydia Belton can be reached at"

Date Therapy® http://www.cupidspulse.com/summer-romance-lasts-autumn/
Dr.Tranquility Relaxation protocols®
Developed by Lydia Belton PhD,Ct.H.A. of  DrTranquility.com, Date Therapy® is an 
effective protocol that helps people get in touch with the criteria for their ideal mate. 
DrTranquility's protocols® are featured
on Forbes.com & Yahoo.ABCNEWS.com, KISS FM, Metromix,