Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Friday, June 1, 2012

Publicity for Book

Dear reader,
I had a couple of really nice mentions in various publications: http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Hernibs/980573/ which published the whole first chapter of my novel. If you haven't yet, here you can start reading and see how you like it! The book is not just for singles or divorced people but also for those of you who want to see how people get back into the dating game after a long relationship. Times have changed while you are in a happy marriage. Maybe it will make you fell how lucky you are to be part of a couple.
The others I'll mention separately and publish the full interview.