Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Friday, April 6, 2012

An inspirational interview

To be interviewed is flattering every time, but to end up on an Inspiration Forum is still something else for me. Well, it's just their name, I suppose. This is a British website, the interviewer is Fiona McVie and my interview can be read when you click on this link.
My first book, a piece of creative- nonfiction is called Next time Lucky: Lessons of a matchmaker and deals with relationships, dating, sex and love.The theme is universal and will strike a chord with everybody who has gone through a heartbreak on the scale of a divorce and is now looking for a new relationship, a new love in their life --maybe even the love of their life.
Everybody who was married for a while and is looking for a new partner will agree that times have changed; so have dating rules.Everybody who is looking for a new partner or relationship and is facing this playing field should get all the help they can to be successful in their search. My book is an excellent start. I have been there. I know what I'm talking about.www.Nexttimelucky.com
The former premier matchmaker of Ireland

No comments: