Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Thursday, March 8, 2012

Would you Date Yourself

 
OnlineDatingSitesAndServices.com is a well-known online dating site that evaluates what is available on the internet in the dating field. They now published this post that I wrote for Valentine's Day: I recommended to have a good look at yourself first before you go on a dating / husband shopping spree.
Nice to see your articles in print and get some traction.  Often one has to do some soul searching and come to terms with one’s own advantages and shortcomings before one is ready to evaluate others and their suitability. Spread the word.
Happy Reading and Happy Dating.


No comments: