Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Salacious Read

The last review I got for my book was a bit different. Bella Luna, while she liked the book, admitted like feeling like a voyeur at times. She called a romp from bedroom to bedroom. Far from it.There are 2 explicit bed scenes but my heroine is in search of her soul mate and looking for real love, eventually after so many years wasted in a loveless marriages.And without losing herself in the next relationship or leaving her personality at the door of it. Then again she calls herself "maybe a bit prudish". Astonishing for a psychologist and mother of 4.Overall an entertaining book she admits with hilarious episodes: Sex in the country instead of the city. Male readers may also learn some important lessons about creating a more honest profile on dating sites, although I am a bit concerned that Cherie's lovemaking standards might intimidate some of them. Woe to any shy creatures who dare to tread these pages! If that didn't spark your curiosity!
Still available for Free till Friday for Kindle.
Read more of it here:

No comments: