Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Dating Sites features Next Time Lucky

Just learned that another dating sites today features my book Next Time Lucky and posted one of my blogs: How to find a Mate:http://onlinedatingsitesandservices.com/dating-news/ . They also review dating sites the likes of eHarmony,   SeniorFriendFinder, Friendfinder, and Perfect Match.  For the more adventures among you they review  Passion .com and AdultFriendFinder.com. Take a look!
Lucas Owen on that site evaluates how these sites work, which advice they give you and how much they cost. Very useful information indeed for everybody contemplating to sign up with one. Now it's up to you how you get started. It's a matter of personal tastes, of course, but also good to know that independent people keep an eye on them and write about them.

No comments: