Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Friday, June 10, 2011

A word, please

A word to clarify my position here as an expert on dating or "Dating Guru" as it came up in correspondence with a website I write for (www.ezinearticles.com).
I do not own a dating service or dating site anymore nor do I have stakes in any of them.
If I review a website - like the one that recruits God's help directly - I do that because of some outrageous claims they make, or sometimes I mention hilarious facts like the client who took a matchmaker to court because she couldn't find him his Ms. Perfect. If I write about Ivy League clients it's because I saw such an ad and compare its alleged stringent search criteria to my business practice in Ireland. I'm not on the take by any of them either. I want to help daters who genuinely searching and help with my experience to make informed decisions. The only thing I'm promoting ad lib as much as I please is my book: Next Time Lucky.

No comments: