Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Sunday, June 19, 2011

More tips to find love

Everything I wrote in the last 2 posts I pretty much tried myself. The more you try, the savvier you get but also the more ...shall I say discerning? I didn't mean - or say to my clients- fussy. Of course not. But with the world at your fingertips, your fate at a click of a mouse on the quickest highway to love, it comes with the territory.Did you notice that people are becoming more critical in many other areas of life? Because they "are worth it"? If a product is faulty , they return it. No flaws please, just give me perfect or my money back! Some clients believed I had Mr/Ms Right on my books as if in a vending machine: In goes the money-- out pops the perfect person. Then they were disappointed if I couldn't deliver immediately. Some of them had been looking all their lives and expected me to come up with the right person at the drop of a coin. Unfortunately, I couldn't grow them in my garden according to specifications, I told them. Or clone them...

No comments: