Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Saturday, February 26, 2011

There is hope for everybody

Everybody deserves a partner and a match. Not just the young and beautiful. Various dating sites over the years have proven that there is a market for those who are not model material off right the beauty pageant or cat walk, even for the marriage experienced and senior candidates. AARP has whole site of dating advice dedicated to that target group. Clever business people whiffed this niche market potential all along. One of the latest new sites I found today is : HIV Dating Site, hivandsingle.com, Offers Free Lifetime Premium Membership to Next 50,000 New Members. The irony for me lies in the term "lifel9ong membership" is it me or is it macabre. According to Google rankings, it is one of the most popular HIV dating sites. How many are there?
A while ago I reported about a dating site for the ugly. Who would consider himself/herself outright ugly and admit as such on a public dating site, wondered? But according to further research and a new website called OkCupid, lack of good looks may actually work in favor of women. The more men disagree about the looks of a woman, the more appealing or interesting they find her --and it brings out the protector in them. The owner of a personalized matchmaking service--like the one I owned in Ireland- is certain that the quirks and personality in a woman attracts a man just as much as her looks. Women who are too beautiful may intimidate a male ego.
So there is hope for everybody.

No comments: