Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Saturday, January 29, 2011

Try Before you Buy --a man who has the answers....

Have you noticed: Dating advice abounds, especially this time of year with the dreaded D-Day looming on the horizon. A new self-proclaimed dating expert, called David D, is giving practical advice for the average man --just like himself. So far so good. "....and I had NO IDEA how to meet women or get dates." He studied books for years, went to seminars etc.- the poor guy! He watched men who were naturally good with women and now is he ready to tell us how "to successfully meet women anytime, day or night, in any situation". Now he is convinced that "as a person I have my flaws. But I also think my programs are the best in the world, and I stand behind them. I honestly hope you get a TON of value from them." He has a sell-able product now that might be interesting for female readers as well. I'm not advertising or promoting his tapes and book. Yet his sales slogan struck a chord with me:

“Try Before You Buy” That was mine when I had a wine business in Dublin......

No comments: